Become a peer educator and give girls the space to talk about the issues that matter to them.
What's in it for me?
- Get familiarised with e-learning
- Get an introduction to the new resources
- Get a chance to take part in activities and plan sessions
- Revisit your safeguarding responsibility
- Being a Peer Educator can count towards Element 1 of the Queen's Guide Award after you've delivered 20 hours of sessions
Requirements - Please note that you will need to attend the basic skills and a specific topic training session to qualify as a peer educator. We are hosting the basic skills training on Saturday 13 October, which you can book onto by clicking here.
You will also be required to complete the e-learning and quiz before the training, which you can find here.
Date - Saturday 17 November
Time - 9:30am - 4:30pm
Where - Christ Church, Wyresdale Road, Lancaster, LA1 3EA
Cost - Free! (Lunch will be provided)
How to Apply
Please see the flyer below for more information and then click on the link below to fill in the application form. The deadline to apply is Monday 5 November