Become a peer educator and give girls the space to talk about the issues that matter to them.
What's in it for me?
- Gain skills to become a Peer Educator
- Learn through hands-on experiences
- Gain ideas for new games and activities
- Be given information on different topics covered, such as Think Resilient, Free Being Me and Healthy Relationship
- Being a Peer Educator can count towards Element 1 of the Queen's Guide Award after you've delivered 20 hours of sessions
- The residential element of the training weekend can count as the residential element of the Queen's Guide Award
Requirements - Please note that you will need to attend the basic skills and a specific topic training session to qualify as a peer educator. We are hosting the basic skills training on Saturday 30 June, which you can book onto by clicking here.
You will also be required to complete the e-learning and quiz before the training, which you can find here.
Date - Saturday 21 July
Time - 9:30am - 4:30pm
Where - One Ash Farm Training, Alder Lane, Widnes, WA8 5PY
Cost - Free! (includes lunch and resource packs)
How to Apply
Please see the flyer below for more information and then click on the link below to fill in the application form. The deadline to apply is Monday 9 July.