We are looking for 12 members aged 18-25 to represent Girlguiding North West England as part of the service crew at the Buckingham Palace Garden Party! Members will need to meet the following criteria to apply:
- Be aged 18-25
- Have an active role on GO
- Have photographic ID (passport, driving licence etc.)
- Be prepared to carry out the duties as directed by Buckingham Palace staff on the day
- Be prepare to borrow or buy a current uniform blouse to wear on the day (if you do not already have one)
- Give the name of the leader or commissioner in guiding who can endorse your application
Date: Tuesday 15 May
Time: 11.30am – 7.00pm (these times are approximated and are subject to change).
How do I Apply?
Girlguiding North West England has twelve spaces available for this unique opportunity. In the event that there are more applicants than places, names will be drawn at random. These representatives must be available to attend the Buckingham Palace Garden Party on Tuesday 15 May.
Applications are open until Friday 23 March for adult members aged 18-25 in Girlguiding North West England. If you have any questions about the opportunity please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01772 791947.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please fill in the Application Form here.