Win some great prizes and raise vital funds with Girls Just Wanna Have Funds 2017, from easyfundraising and Argos!
- Sign up with our partner easyfundraising this term and collect free donations when parents and volunteers shop online for back to school through to Christmas
- Easily engage new and existing parents in supporting their daughter’s unit .
- A host of materials are available to help you raise and win some great prizes courtesy of Argos
September brings a new sense of urgency to plans for the year ahead. We want to ensure that all of our units have access to funding to make those plans a reality. Be it trips, craft supplies, volunteer support or learning resources, fundraising will help to deliver the best possible guiding experience for your girls.
In partnership with easyfundraising we’re pleased to launch Girls Just Wanna Have Funds 2017 initiative. Over 4,000 units have raised over £500,000 with easyfundraising and yours has the chance to raise thousands of pounds over the coming months as we head towards the busiest shopping period of the year!
We’ve created a dedicated page for Girls Just Wanna Have Funds, which is where you can find all the best easyfundraising advice to help you engage new parents and raise right from the return after the summer.
Promote your unit’s fundraising and WIN!
You can win a £100 Argos voucher if you get involved with Girls Just Wanna Have Funds! Simply follow these simple steps to enter:
1. Make sure your unit is signed up to easyfundraising
2. Go to our Facebook page by clicking here.
3. Add a comment to our pinned post about our GJWHF competition, which includes a photo of your unit, and complete this statement in no more than 20 words: ‘we are _____ unit and we are using easyfundraising to raise money for...’
All units which have commented by Saturday 30 September will go into a draw and you could win this £100 voucher to spend on something great for the girls in the run to Christmas! Good luck.